RadLinker is a unique tweaker/linker for ATI Radeon based graphics cards. It allows you easy access to per game settings.
- Fixed bug preventing links from working in previous release.
- Added a color tab for desktop and game gamma settings.
- Created a new installer. Simply run setup.exe to install the application. This should fix some installation problems and problems with Windows Installer.
- Enabled right-click on the desktop to jump straight to the display settings.
- Removed desktop control panel settings for Windows 98/ME. Users must use the right-click shortcut to access these settings.
- Enabled more desktop display settings for Windows 98/ME.
Software that can be used as an alternative to RadLinker: