Canon PIXMA MP210 Printer Drivers 1.00a
- Once a print job is not correctly finished, the subsequent printing is also not correctly finished. This failure has been corrected.
- When the ''Cancel Printing'' button displayed on the dialog box warning the cover is opened is clicked, printing cannot be cancelled in some cases. This failure has been corrected.
Download / Installation Procedures:
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify "Save As", then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: