Nvidia GeForce Beta Drivers 185.66 for Windows Vista 32-bit
This driver supports GeForce 9-series, 100-series, and 200-series desktop GPUs.
New in Release 185.66:
* Adds support for the new GeForce GTX 275 GPU.
* Adds support for Ambient Occlusion – the newest NVIDIA Control Panel feature to offer enhanced 3D gaming realism exclusively to GeForce GPUs.
* Adds support for CUDA 2.2 for improved performance in GPU Computing applications. See www.nvidia.com/cuda for more details.
* Accelerates performance in several 3D applications. The following are examples of improvements measured with Release 185 drivers vs. Release 182 drivers (results will vary depending on your GPU, system configuration, and game settings):
o Up to 11% performance increase in Call of Duty: World at War
o Up to 5% performance increase Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts
o Up to 22% performance increase Crysis: Warhead with antialiasing enabled
o Up to 11% performance increase in Fallout 3 with antialiasing enabled
o Up to 14% performance increase in Far Cry 2
o Up to 45% performance increase in Mirror’s Edge with antialiasing enabled
* Supports GeForce Plus Power Pack #3. Download these FREE PhysX and CUDA applications now! http://www.nvidia.com/content/graphicsplus/us/download.asp
* Numerous bug fixes. Refer to the release documentation notes.
* Users without US English operating systems can select their language and download the International driver here. http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx
* Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology on DirectX 9, DirectX 10, and OpenGL, including 3-way SLI, Quad SLI, and SLI support on SLI-certified Intel X58-based motherboards.
* Includes full support for OpenGL 3.0.
* Supports NVIDIA SLI Multi-monitor support, giving you the ability to use two monitors with your GeForce graphics cards in SLI mode. Learn more here.
* Supports NVIDIA PhysX acceleration on a dedicated GeForce graphics card. Use one card for graphics and dedicate a different card for PhysX processing for game-changing physical effects. Learn more here. Note: GPU PhysX is supported on all GeForce 8-series, 9-series and 200-series GPUs with a minimum of 256MB dedicated graphics memory. This driver package automatically installs the new PhysX System Software version 9.09.0203.
* Supports GPU overclocking and temperature monitoring by installing NVIDIA System Tools software.
GeForce GTX 295
GeForce GTX 285
GeForce GTX 280
GeForce GTX 275
GeForce GTX 260
GeForce GTS 250
GeForce GT 140
GeForce GT 130
GeForce GT 120
GeForce 9800 GX2
GeForce 9800 GTX+
GeForce 9800 GTX
GeForce 9800 GT
GeForce 9600 GT
GeForce 9600 GS
GeForce 9600 GSO
GeForce 9500 GT
GeForce 9500 GS
GeForce 9400 GT
GeForce 9300 GS
GeForce 9300 GE
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.