AOpen DE45-HG Bios R1.03
If you do not intend to open the format of PDF file while downloading, please save the file to your local HDD by moving a cursor over one of the download links, click the right button of mouse, and select "Save Target As" from the drop-down menu.
1. Improves the AC power lost function coverage
2. Removes "Disable" at "Internal Graphics Mode Select" item
3. Supports WOL after AC loss and recover
- AFUWIN.EXE - This is Windows(R) flash tool to update previous versions to the new version. To run from Windows(R), double click and follow the instructions. ==> All update
- AFUDOS.EXE - This is a DOS utility to update the BIOS. Usage is: AFUDOS filename.ROM /P /B /N /C
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: