Home › Drivers › Networking
Linksys WUSB54GC Wireless-G USB Compact Network Adapter Version 3.0 Setup Driver 1.02.02
The WUSB54GC is a compact wireless-G USB adapter that connects your computer to a wireless network. This adapter also lets you connect to any public wireless hotspots in places such as coffee shops, airports, hotels, and convention centers. This article will show you the features of a Wireless-G USB Compact USB Network Adapter (WUSB54GC).
- Link LED flashes (Green) when there is wireless network activity
- Plug-and-play operation provides easy setup on any desktop or notebook computer with USB support
- Supports USB 2.0 with up to 54 Mbps high-speed data transfer rate with automatic fallback
- Connect using the included USB extension cable to put the USB adapter anywhere you'd like (up to five feet away)
- Compatible with 802.11g and 802.11b (2.4GHz) standards
- Compatible with Wireless-B networks (at 11 Mbps)
- Wi-Fi Protected Setupô (WPS) button feature makes wireless configuration secure and simple
- Supports Wired Equivalent Privacy (WEP) and Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA/WPA2) encryption
- Power is supplied through USB connection, no power cord necessary
- Updated the Setup Wizard and Wireless Network Monitor version to 1.1
- Resolved compatible Issue with some USB 1.1 chipset.
- Passed XP WHQL.
- Compact Wireless-G USB Adapter
- USB Extension Cable
- Setup Wizard CD
- User Guide on CD
- Quick Installation Guide
Minimum System Requirements
- At least 400 MHz or faster processor
- 128 MB of RAM
- CD-ROM drive
- Available USB port
- Compatible with Microsoft 98SE, Me, 2000, Windows XP
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: