* Auto channel mode doest not select a clean channel.
* In WW version, changed default setting to “b and g” mode, auto channel.
Note: Do not upgrade the firmware using a wireless connection. Please perform firmware upgrade with “wired” or Ethernet connection only.
1. Download the correct file depending on your location and unzip the file to a convenient place such as your desktop.
2. Log in the router at http://192.168.1.1.
3. Click Maintenance > Router Upgrade.
4. Click Browse and locate the file you just downloaded.
5. Click Upload. While the firmware is loading, do not interrupt the upgrade process.
Do not try to go online, turn off the extender, shut down the computer, or do anything else to the extender until the extender finishes restarting! When the Test light stops blinking, wait a few seconds more before using the extender.
To check that the upgrade was successful, log in to the router again at http://192.168.1.1 and check the firmware version.
First FTP for North America users only, second one world-wide version - for users outside North America only.