Home › Drivers › Input Devices
Logitech QuickCam Pro 9000 Driver and Software 2.51.828.0 for Windows 7 64-bit
Logitech Webcam Software lets you capture your own photos and videos (720p/1080p mode with some cameras), upload them to Facebook with one-click, adjust your camera settings, activate motion detection, and use face-tracking with your preferred video-calling software.
- Windows 8 support has been added.
- Note: If you want to take advantage of the new Windows 8 interface, look for the Logitech Camera Controller available at the Windows 8 Store. (This feature only works with these webcams: C170, C270, C310, C525, C615 and C920.)
- This version of LWS no longer supports Video Effects.
- Select your operating system from the drop-down menu on the left. To determine your operating system:
- Windows — Click Start > Run, or in the "Search" box, type winver.exe and press Enter.
- Mac – Open the Apple menu and click About This Mac.
- Select the software you want to download.
- Select the installation type or file.
- Click Download Software.
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.