Nvidia GeForce Ion Graphics Drivers 195.55 for Windows 7
This is a WHQL-candidate driver for GeForce 6, 7, 8, 9, 100, and 200-series desktop GPUs and ION desktop GPUs.
New in Version 195.55
* Adds GPU-acceleration for smoother online HD videos with the new Adobe Flash 10.1 beta. Learn more here.
* Adds support for GeForce GT 240.
* Adds support for OpenCL 1.0 (Open Computing Language) for all GeForce 8-series and later GPUs.
* Adds support for CUDA Toolkit 3.0 features and performance enhancements. See CUDA Zone for more details.
* Adds SLI and multi-GPU support for many top new gaming titles including Borderlands, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, FIFA Soccer 10, and more.
* Includes numerous bug fixes including improved performance for Need for Speed: Shift. Refer to the release notes on the documentation tab for information about the key bug fixes in this release.
* Users without US English operating systems can select their language and download the International driver here.
* Supports OpenGL 3.2 for GeForce 8-series and later GPUs.
* Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology* on DirectX 9 and OpenGL.
* Supports NVIDIA PhysX acceleration on a dedicated GeForce graphics card. Use one card for graphics and dedicate a different card for PhysX processing for game-changing physical effects. This driver installs PhysX System Software version 9.09.0814. Learn more here.
* Download FREE PhysX and CUDA applications now!
* Supports GPU overclocking and temperature monitoring by installing NVIDIA System Tools software.
*Note: The following SLI features are only supported on Windows Vista and Windows 7: Quad SLI technology using GeForce 9800 GX2 or GeForce GTX 295, 3-way SLI technology, Hybrid SLI, and SLI multi-monitor support.
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: