Dell recommends applying this update during your next scheduled update cycle. The update contains feature enhancements or changes that will help keep your system software current and compatible with other system modules (firmware, BIOS, drivers and software).
This driver works for the following systems:
Dell Precision WorkStation 390
Dell Precision WorkStation 490
Dell Precision WorkStation 690
Dell Precision WorkStation T3400
Dell Precision Mobile WorkStation M6300
Dell Precision WorkStation T5400
Dell Precision WorkStation T7400
1. Double-click the new icon on the desktop labeled R161008.EXE.
2. The Self-Extracting window appears and prompts you to extract or unzip to C:\DELL\DRIVERS\R161008. Write down this path so the executable (I.e. Setup.exe) file can be found later.
3. The Self-Extractor window appears.
4. Click OK.
5. After completing the file extraction, if the Self-Extractor window is still open, close it.
6. Click the Start button and then click Run.
7. Type C:\DELL\DRIVERS\R161008 in the Open textbox and then click OK.
8. Follow the on-screen installation instructions.
Microsoft Windows Vista 32-bit
Microsoft Windows XP
Here's other similar drivers that are different versions or releases for different operating systems: