This firmware version improves the following: Copying, scanning, and printing; Error handling; FAX operation (5500 AiO Printer only).
CAUTION: Do not turn off your printer or your computer during this upgrade. The upgrade is complete when "Upgrade is complete. You may now use your printer." appears on your computer.
1. Verify the following:
1. KODAK All-in-One Printer Home Center Software is installed on your computer.
2. A USB 2.0 printer cable is securely connected to your computer and to your printer.
3. Your computer and printer are on, and your printer is in the Ready state.
2. Download the firmware file to your desktop.
3. On your computer, double-click the *.exe file, then follow the instructions to upgrade the firmware.
CAUTION: Do not turn off your printer or your computer during this upgrade. The upgrade may take several minutes, and your printer will turn off and on during the upgrade.
4. Wait for "Upgrade is complete. You may now use your printer." to appear on your computer.
Here's other similar drivers that are different versions or releases for different operating systems: