Kodak EasyShare 5500 All-in-One Printer Firmware 71.650837
This firmware version improves the following: Copying, scanning, and printing; Error handling; FAX operation (5500 AiO Printer only).
CAUTION: Do not turn off your printer or your computer during this upgrade. The upgrade is complete when "Upgrade is complete. You may now use your printer." appears on your computer.
1. Verify the following:
1. KODAK All-in-One Printer Home Center Software is installed on your computer.
2. A USB 2.0 printer cable is securely connected to your computer and to your printer.
3. Your computer and printer are on, and your printer is in the Ready state.
2. Download the firmware file to your desktop.
3. On your computer, double-click the *.exe file, then follow the instructions to upgrade the firmware.
CAUTION: Do not turn off your printer or your computer during this upgrade. The upgrade may take several minutes, and your printer will turn off and on during the upgrade.
4. Wait for "Upgrade is complete. You may now use your printer." to appear on your computer.
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: