1. Download the file onto your computer.
2. Locate and double-click the install_easyshare.exe file to begin the installation.
NOTE: During this installation, only the drivers install, not EASYSHARE Software.
3. When the Setup Wizard screen appears, click Next.
4. Select Modify, and click Next.
5. When the Custom Setup screen appears, verify that Up-to-date is selected for Kodak EasyShare printer dock or photo printer, and click Next.
6. When the Ready to modify the program screen appears, click Next. When the installation is done, a Congratulations, the software is now installed message appears.
7. If you have a Printer Dock Plus Series 3 or Photo Printer 500, visit the APPLE Web site and download BONJOUR Software free of charge.
German, Korean, Chinese Simplified, Japanese, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, English, French
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System.
We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
You can check back regularly for the latest updates at TechSpot's Drivers section or stop by our homepage for the best daily coverage of PC technology news on the Web.