1. Download the file onto your computer.
2. Locate and double-click the install_easyshare.exe file to begin the installation.
NOTE: During this installation, only the drivers install, not EASYSHARE Software.
3. When the Setup Wizard screen appears, click Next.
4. Select Modify, and click Next.
5. When the Custom Setup screen appears, verify that Up-to-date is selected for Kodak EasyShare printer dock or photo printer, and click Next.
6. When the Ready to modify the program screen appears, click Next. When the installation is done, a Congratulations, the software is now installed message appears.
7. If you have a Printer Dock Plus Series 3 or Photo Printer 500, visit the APPLE Web site and download BONJOUR Software free of charge.
German, Korean, Chinese Simplified, Japanese, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, English, French
Here's other similar drivers that are different versions or releases for different operating systems: