Kodak Photo Printer 300 Firmware 1.06
1. Download the firmware file to your computer.
2. Remove the power cord from the printer.
CAUTION: Do not skip step 3. Installing the new firmware before placing your printer in upgrade mode can render your printer inoperable.
3. Put your printer in upgrade mode by connecting the power cord to the printer.
4. Double-click the My Computer icon.
5. Select C: > KODAK.
6. Double-click the *.exe file.
7. When the Kodak printer firmware updater window appears, select your printer, and then click Browse.
8. Go to C: > KODAK and select the *.pfw file.
9. Click Start to begin the upgrade.
10. When the upgrade is complete, reset the printer by removing the power cord, and then connecting it again.
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.