EVGA E657 P55 FTW Bios A59
* Update to fan control interface
INSTRUCTIONS: BIOS updating can be accomplished VIA the below method:
* Download the following .zip file
* Go into the folder where you unzipped this package and run the appropriate batch file.
* For Windows XP, Vista or 7 32Bit: AFUWIN32.BAT
* For Windows XP, Vista or 7 64Bit: AFUWIN64.BAT
* Press Y in CAPITAL LETTERS.
* DO NOT TURN OFF POWER OR RESET DURING THE FLASH PROCESS
* After the flashing is finished, shut down the computer. Then power on again and go into BIOS, Load Defaults, Save and Exit
**Do not restart or interrupt your PC while the flash is ongoing
**Do not Flash BIOS on overclocked settings
**It is always recommended to power-down after flash
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: