EVGA, once again, sets itself apart from the rest with the EVGA Exclusive Precision Overclocking Utility. This program allows you to fine tune your EVGA graphics card for the maximum performance possible, with Core/Shader/Memory clock tuning, real time monitoring support including in-game, Logitech Keyboard LCD Display support, and compatibility with almost all EVGA graphics cards.
* Independent or Synchronous control for fan and clock settings in a multi-GPU system
* Allows up to 10 profiles, and ability to assign hotkeys to these profiles to allow in-game
* Ability to view temperatures in the system tray
* Core/Shader Clock Link/Unlink capability
* Fan Speed manual or auto adjustment
* Real-Time on-screen display support for ingame temp, framerate, and clock monitoring
* Logitech Keyboard LCD Display support
* In-app temp/clockspeed monitoring of GPU's
* Information button shows device, driver, memory size, BIOS Revision and SLI mode
* Ability to choose different skins, and make your own!
* Now you can save screenshots from your favorite games!
* Windows XP 32/64, Vista 32/64 or 7 32/64
* EVGA 6, 7, 8, 9 or 200 series graphics card
* Forceware 96.xx or higher drivers
- Added workaround for overclocking bug of ForceWare 196.21. Please take a note that the workaround is applied only to 196.00 - 196.21 driver versions range in order to ensure compatibility with future fixed NVIDIA drivers.
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System.
We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
You can check back regularly for the latest updates at TechSpot's Drivers section or stop by our homepage for the best daily coverage of PC technology news on the Web.