Home › Drivers › Input Devices
Razer Tarantula Keyboard Driver 2.10
Changes since v2.01:
- Supports WinXP64, Vista32 and Vista64
- Added "Macro Delay" function (from firmware v2.02 onwards)
- Fixed “O” and “F7” key-bind problem.
- Fixed default strings for some key-binds in German driver.
- Fixed default strings for some key-binds in French driver.
- Fixed 100% button problem on Vista32 / Vista64.
Windows XP 32-bit / 64-bit
Windows Vista 32-bit / 64-bit
Windows 7 32-bit / 64-bit
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: