Home › Drivers › Networking
Linksys WMP54G Wireless-G PCI Adapter Driver 22.214.171.124 for Windows XP
Linksys by Cisco
Product: WMP54G version 4 and 4.1 (Europe and Latin America)
Classification: Driver Release History
Release Date: May 12, 2009
Note: This version of the utility and driver is only compatible with
version 4 and 4.1 versions of the PCI adapter and NOT the previous
versions of the adapter.
Driver version 126.96.36.199 (XP) and 188.8.131.52 (Vista)
- Updated the Setup Wizard and Wireless Network Monitor version to 4.6,
Compatible only with version 4 and 4.1 of the card. Network Monitor
is not needed for Windows Vista.
- Fixed Issues with reconnect after existing standby and hibernate on PC
- Fixed with removing files under Windows Vista 64
Driver version 184.108.40.206 and 220.127.116.11
- Initial release for Version 4.1 of the card
- Updated the Setup Wizard and Wireless Network Monitor version to 4.5,
Compatible only with version 4 and 4.1 of the card.
Driver version 18.104.22.168
- Updated the Setup Wizard and Wireless Network Monitor version to 4.3,
Compatible only with version 4 of the card.
- Added PSK2 (Pre-Shared Key 2) wireless security.
- Added SecureEasySetup.
- Release September 27, 2004
- Driver version 22.214.171.124, March 27, 2004
- Setup Wizard and Wireless Network Monitor version 4.1, included support
for previous versions of the card.
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: