Sign up for a new account or log in here:
1. Remove the item "Disabled" from "iGPU Frame Buffer Size".
2. Display the BIOS version string in BIOS setting main menu.
3. Correct the BIOS setting "ACPI Suspend Type" to "Auto".
4. Set the default of "SATA Mode Select" to "AHCI Mode".
5. Display all boot devices in BBS menu
6. Add the eSATA port device removable attribute
7. Update the audio verb table for WHQL verification
8. Update thermal profile
Note: For ready system, please keep same setting of BIOS 'SATA mode select' before upgrade BIOS
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.