1. Remove the item "Disabled" from "iGPU Frame Buffer Size".
2. Display the BIOS version string in BIOS setting main menu.
3. Correct the BIOS setting "ACPI Suspend Type" to "Auto".
4. Set the default of "SATA Mode Select" to "AHCI Mode".
5. Display all boot devices in BBS menu
6. Add the eSATA port device removable attribute
7. Update the audio verb table for WHQL verification
8. Update thermal profile
Note: For ready system, please keep same setting of BIOS 'SATA mode select' before upgrade BIOS
Here's other similar drivers that are different versions or releases for different operating systems: