AOpen MP57-DU Bios R1.08
1. Add to support Intel P4500 process
2. Rename submenu "S5 RTC Wake Settings" to "RTC Wakeup from S5 Settings"
3. Rename BIOS item "Wake system with Fixed Time" to "RTC Wakeup from S5".
4. Add RTC function item support.
5. Fixed can't install 64-bit OS when use 8G memory.
6. Fixed can't get usage of C3 and C6 state.
7. Add to support SLP function
Please use flash.bat to update unde DOS, the command:
AFUDOS IMB18.ROM /P /B /N /Reboot
Please use winflash.bat to update unde Windows, the command:
AFUWIN IMB18.ROM /P /B /N /Reboot
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: