Sign up for a new account or log in here:
Firmware 8.2.08 build 001
- Resolves issue with UPnP denial of service security vulnerability.
Firmware 8.2.07 build 011
- Resolves issue with not being able to block IPSec pass-through.
- Resolves issue with router disconnecting from some particular online game servers.
- Resolves issue with user not being able to get incoming video and audio when video phone is connected to the LAN hosted by the router.
- Resolves issue with WEP 64-bit key not being properly validated when user enters the key.
- Resolves issue with disabling UPnP not being effective until the router is rebooted.
- Resolves issue with Wireless MAC Filter not working properly when there are more than 32 entries in filter list.
- Resolves issue with DNS vulnerability.
- Better handling of TCP packet with invalid option field.
- Updated TZO.com DDNS service support.
- Adds PPPoE service name support.
- HNAP 1.2 support.
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.