Home › Drivers › Networking
Linksys WRT54G Wireless-G BroadBand Router Firmware 4.21.5
- Complies with 802.11g and 802.11b (2.4GHz) Standards
- All LAN Ports support auto-crossover (MDI/MDI-X)
- Supports Wired Equivalent Privacy™ (WEP), Wi-Fi Protected Access™ (WPA) and Wi-Fi Protected Access™2 (WPA2)
- Resolved issue with firmware 4.21.4 causing malfunction on v.2 hardware
- Resolved XSS security vulnerability
- Updated TZO client
- Added multiple language support in browser-based GUI
- Added browser-based GUI login timeout feature
- Resolved UPnP security issue
- Updated daylight saving policy for U.S. market
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.