* Increases performance vs. v260.89 drivers in the following PC games: Civilization V (SLI), Fallout 3, Final Fantasy XIV, and Formula 1 Racing (DX11).
* Adds SLI profiles for the following PC games:
o Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit
o Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II
o Fallout: New Vegas
* Improves compatibility for Fallout 3: New Vegas with antialiasing enabled.
* Improves Alt-Tab compatibility for several PC games.
* Added the following 3D Vision game profiles: Call of Duty: Black Ops and Tom Clancy's HawX 2.
* With Release 260 drivers, the installation process for 3D Vision has changed. Please view this knowledgebase article for more information on the changes.
* Installs HD Audio driver to version 18.104.22.168.
* Includes PhysX System Software to version 9.10.0514.
* Supports the new GPU-accelerated features in Adobe CS5.
* Supports GPU-acceleration for smoother online HD videos with Adobe Flash 10.1. Learn more here.
* Supports the new version of MotionDSP's video enhancement software, vReveal, which adds support for HD output. NVIDIA customers can download a free version of vReveal that supports up to SD output Open Computing Language) for all GeForce 8-series and later GPUs.
* Supports OpenGL 3.3 for GeForce 8-series and later GPUs.
* Supports OpenGL 4.1 for GeForce 400 series GPUs.
* Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology on DirectX 9, DirectX 10, DirectX 11, and OpenGL, including 3-way SLI, Quad SLI, and SLI support on SLI-certified Intel X58-based motherboards.
* Supports GPU overclocking and temperature monitoring by installing NVIDIA System Tools software.
* Users without US English operating systems can select their language and download the International driver here.