Home › Drivers › Input Devices
Logitech SetPoint Drivers 6.20.64 for Windows XP 32-bit
IMPORTANT: Before installing this software, please review the notes below.
1. Close all open applications and documents before installing this software.
2. If you have an older version of SetPoint installed on your system, it will be removed while installing this version of SetPoint and your system will reboot during the installation process.
3. Settings from previous versions of SetPoint 4.x will not be preserved when you upgrade SetPoint. Settings from SetPoint 5.x will be preserved.
4. If you don't see a picture of the device you are configuring in this latest version of SetPoint, check to see that you are connected to the internet. The device image should download automatically in the background.
5. If your mouse or keyboard is connected to the PS/2 port and you want it to be recognized by SetPoint, you will need to activate the PS/2 driver. To do this, open SetPoint, select the Tools tab, and click the "Install PS/2 Driver" button. If the button is grayed out, it means a PS/2 driver is already installed.
Changes from earlier versions of SetPoint:
* The download size has been reduced by approximately 60%. This has been achieved by streamlining the code and removing device pictures from the download package. SetPoint will automatically download pictures in the background for devices that are connected to your system.
* This version of SetPoint includes the control panels for standard mice and keyboards (previously supported in SetPoint 4.x) and gaming mice (previously supported in SetPoint 5.x). This reduces duplication of system components, resulting in a smaller overall installation size.
* The SetPoint control panel for standard mice and keyboards has been updated with a new appearance.
* Numerous bug fixes and stability enhancements have been made in this version of SetPoint.
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.