Canon PIXMA MP150 Printer Driver 12.13.1 for Mac OS X
The PIXMA MP150 is a compact photo all-in-one that lets you get more done, right at home. Now, you can easily print high-quality photos and text, copy your important documents, and scan your photos and other images.
One big reason for its superior printing: Canon Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) uses an innovative print head with 1,472 nozzles that eject consistent, precise ink droplets as small as 2 picoliters. It's simple: More Nozzles + high accuracy = better photo results.
- Print up to 4800 x 1200 color dpi with microscopic droplets as small as 2 picoliters using FINE cartridge technology
- ChromaLife100 system for long lasting, beautiful photos
- Borderless 4" x 6" photo in approx. 55 seconds
- Copy photos and documents with versatile copy functions
- PictBridge ready-just connect and print!
- 1200 x 2400 dpi/48-bit scanner for over 281 trillion colors
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: