As part of the NVIDIA Verde Notebook Driver Program, this is a reference driver that can be installed on supported NVIDIA notebook GPUs. However, please note that your notebook original equipment manufacturer (OEM) provides certified drivers for your specific notebook on their website. NVIDIA recommends that you check with your notebook OEM about recommended software updates for your notebook. OEMs may not provide technical support for issues that arise from the use of this driver.
Before downloading this driver:
1. Please check to make sure that your notebook has a supported GPU (refer to the Products Supported tab below).
2. It is recommended that you backup your current system configuration. Click here for instructions.
3. If you own a Dell Inspiron 1420, Dell XPS M1330, Dell XPS M1530, or Dell Latitude D630/D630c it is highly recommended that you first install this Dell software update.
RELEASE HIGHLIGHTS :
This is a beta driver release from the Release 265 family of drivers (versions 265.xx to 269.xx). You can read more about this family of drivers on GeForce.com.
This driver supports the following NVIDIA notebook GPUs (please refer to the Products Supported tab for exceptions):
* ION notebook GPUs.
* GeForce 8M, 9M, 100M, 200M, 300M-series, and 400M notebook GPUs.
* Quadro 5000M
* Quadro NVS-series notebook GPUs (only those that support DirectX 10 or higher).
* Quadro FX-series notebook GPUs (only those that support DirectX 10 or higher).
New in Release 267.24
* Adds SLI support for Homefront.
* Improves compatibility with Dragon Age II.
* Fixes an issue where the NVIDIA control panel may not be accessible via the Windows desktop.
* Installs HD Audio driver version 188.8.131.52
* Installs PhysX System Software to version 9.10.0514
* Users without US English operating systems can select their language and download the International driver here:
This driver will install on the following GPUs with the exception of some notebooks listed below:
GeForce 400M series:
GTX 480M, GTX 470M , GTX 460M , GT 445M, GT 435M, GT 425M, GT 420M, GT 415M,
ION Notebook series:
ION (Notebooks) , ION LE (Notebooks)
1. Notebooks supporting Hybrid Power technology with Intel chipsets are not supported by this release.
2. The following Sony VAIO notebooks are supported: Sony VAIO F Series with NVIDIA GeForce 310M, NVIDIA GeForce GT 335M and NVIDIA GeForce GT 425M. Other Sony VAIO notebooks are not supported at this time (please contact Sony for driver support).
3. Fujitsu notebooks are not supported by this release (Fujitsu Siemens notebooks are supported).
Here's other similar drivers that are different versions or releases for different operating systems: