Canon PIXMA MP530 All-in-One Driver 12.13.1 for Mac OS X
- Exceptional Resolution: 1,856 precision nozzles create exceptional resolution—up to 9600 x 2400 color dpi. More nozzles = high quality.
- Fine Detail: 1 picoliter sized ink droplets produce exceptionally detailed photos.
- Click-Connect-Print: Or, just capture an image with a PictBridge ready digital camera/DV camcorder, then connect and print!
- High-end faxing: Fax at up to 33.6 Kbps in color/B&W, store 40 speed-dial codes, and receive 150 incoming pages into memory.
- High-quality scans: Produce impressive 1200-dpi scans, with vibrant 48-bit color depth.
- Handles big jobs: The automatic document feeder holds 30 originals, so it's easy to copy, scan or fax multipage documents.
- Copy/scan thick originals: Produce clean copies/scans of thick items that do not lie flat on the platen.
- Faster data: The USB 2.0 interface enables the fastest possible image transfers and scanning speeds.
- Smart Copying: Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology automatically optimizes copy quality based on the type of originals you are copying.
- Canon Generation Green
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: