Canon PIXMA MP500 All-in-One Driver 12.13.1 for Mac OS X
- Print up to 9600 x 2400 color dpi with microscopic droplets as small as 1 picoliter using FINE print head technology
- ChromaLife100 system for long lasting, beautiful photos
- Borderless 4"x 6" photo in approx. 51 seconds
- Built-in 2 sided printing and second paper tray for convenient paper selection
- Direct photo printing from select memory cards and PictBridge ready devices
- Easy printing, copying and scanning of photos and documents
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.