AMD Catalyst Driver Early Preview 11.4 for Windows 7
AMD Catalyst Driver 11.4 early Preview Features:
- A number of performance optimizations, as highlighted here:
- Performance enhancement for Shogun 2 (DX11 version) when running Anti-Aliasing
- Enhancements tthe AMD Catalyst Control Center™
- New task based Display Management controls
- Simplifies the configuration of displays and display settings
- New Eyefinity setup group
- Setting up an Eyefinity group has never been easier
- New branding (based on system configuration)
- AMD based platform – AMD VISION Engine Control Center
- Discrete AMD GPU with Intel CPU – AMD Catalyst Control Center™
- AMD Catalyst update notification (found within the Information Center)
- Please note this functionality is not yet enabled, but will be in a future AMD Catalyst release
- This feature will be used tnotify users that new AMD Catalyst software packages are available
- Includes fixes where Dragon Age 2 would hang in DirectX11 on ATI Radeon™ HD 5800 Series products.
- Includes fixes where MediaEspress6.5 and 6.0 may crash while initializing
- Includes a fix for game corruption issues in BulletStorm
- Includes a fix for the AMD Catalyst Control Center install; resolves the issue of not being able tlaunch CCC after Catalyst has finished installing
- Includes a fix for the Tessellation slider sometimes setting the incorrect value
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.