1. 100% All Solid Capacitor design
2. Supports Dual Channel DDR3 1866(OC)
3. Supports ATI™ Quad CrossFireX™ , CrossFireX™ and Hybrid CrossFireX™
4. Integrated AMD Radeon HD 4290 graphics, DX10.1 class iGPU, Shader Model 4.1
5. Multi VGA Output : D-Sub, DVI-D and HDMI
6. 2 x USB 3.0, 5 x SATA3, 2 x IEEE 1394
7. Dr. Debug, Power/Reset/Clear CMOS Switch with LED
8. Supports XFast USB, AXTU, Graphical UEFI, Instant Boot, Instant Flash, APP Charger, SmartView, Turbo UCC
* 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC892 AUdio Codec), Supports Premium Blu-ray audio
- Updates code for chipset.
Updating BIOS under Windows Vista/7:
Step1: Please right click BIOSfilename.exe
Step2: Click "Run as administrator".
If you encounter problems while updating the new BIOS, DO NOT turn off your system since this corrupt BIOS might cause your system failed to boot up. Just repeat the process, and if the problem still persists, update the original BIOS file. If the Flash Memory Writer utility was not able to successfully update a complete BIOS file, your system may not be able to boot up. If this happens, your system will need service.
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System.
We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
You can check back regularly for the latest updates at TechSpot's Drivers section or stop by our homepage for the best daily coverage of PC technology news on the Web.