ASRock 870iCafe R2.0 Bios 1.10
1. Supports AM3+ Processor, 8-Core CPU Ready
2. 100% All Solid Capacitor design
3. Supports Dual Channel DDR3 1866(OC)
4. Supports ATI™ Quad CrossFireX™ , CrossFireX™
5. 5 x SATA3, 1 x eSATA3
6. Dr. Debug, C.C.R. (Combo Cooler Retention Module)
7. Supports AXTU, Graphical UEFI, XFast USB, Instant Boot, Instant Flash, APP Charger, SmartView
* 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC887 Audio Codec)
- First released. (English version)
Updating BIOS under Windows Vista/7:
Step1: Please right click BIOSfilename.exe
Step2: Click "Run as administrator".
If you encounter problems while updating the new BIOS, DO NOT turn off your system since this corrupt BIOS might cause your system failed to boot up. Just repeat the process, and if the problem still persists, update the original BIOS file. If the Flash Memory Writer utility was not able to successfully update a complete BIOS file, your system may not be able to boot up. If this happens, your system will need service.
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.