Sign up for a new account or log in here:
* Method: drop-on-demand thermal inkjet
* Language: Lightweight Imaging Device Interface Language (LIDIL)
* Resolution: 1200 x 1200 dpi black, 4800 optimized dpi color or 6 ink
* Print speed: Varies according to the complexity of the document
* Digital image processing
* Up to 100 copies from original (varies by model)
* Digital zoom from 25 to 400% (varies by model)
* Fit to page, pre-scan
* Copy speeds vary according to the complexity of the document
* Image editor included
* Integrated OCR software automatically converts scanned text to editable text
* Scan speeds vary according to the complexity of the document
* Twain-compliant interface
* Resolution: 2400 x 4800 ppi optical, up to 19,200 ppi enhanced
* Color: 16-bit per RGB color, 48-bit total
* Maximum scan size from glass: 216 x 297 mm (8.5 x 11.7 inches)
* Walk-up black-and-white and color fax capability
* Up to 110 speed dials (varies by model)
* Up to 120-page memory (varies by model, based on ITU-T Test Image #1 at standard resolution). More complicated pages or higher resolution takes longer and uses more memory.
* Manual fax send and receive
* Automatic busy redial up to five times (varies by model)
* Automatic no-answer redial one time (varies by model)
* Confirmation and activity reports
* CCITT/ITU Group 3 fax with Error Correction Mode
* 33.6 Kbps transmission
* 3 seconds per page speed at 33.6 Kbps (based on ITU-T Test Image #1 at standard resolution). More complicated pages or higher resolution take longer and use more memory.
* Ring detect with automatic fax/answering machine switching
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.