HP Photosmart D7268 Printer Driver 9.7.1 for Mac OS X
* Universal Serial Bus (USB) 2.0, high speed
* Ethernet 802.3
* Memory card slots
The HP Photosmart supports the following print cartridges:
* HP 02 Black
* HP 02 Magenta
* HP 02 Cyan
* HP 02 Yellow
* HP 02 Light Magenta
* HP 02 Light Cyan
- Up to 3000 pages per month.
* Rear USB port: 2.0 full speed, supporting connection to a computer, notebook computer and selected HP cameras with HP Direct Printing
* The printer can read the following types of memory cards: CompactFlash/ Microdrive, Memory Sticks, Secure Digital, TransFlash MicroSD Card and xD-Picture Card
* Bluetooth wireless printing compatible with optional Bluetooth adapter
* PictBridge camera compatible through printer's USB port
The HP Photosmart supports the following memory cards:
* xD-Picture Card
* CompactFlash (CF) types I and II
* Memory Stick, Memory Stick Pro, Memory Stick Select, Memory Stick Magic Gate, Memory Stick Duo or Duo Pro (adapter optional), or Memory Stick Micro (adapter required)
* Secure Digital (SD), Secure Digital Mini (adapter required), Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC), and TransFlash MicroSD Card
Paper and plastic use
This product is suited for the use of recycled paper according to DIN 19309 and EN 12281:2002. Plastic parts over 25 grams are marked according to international standards that enhance the ability to identify plastics for recycling purposes at the end of product life.
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.