Nvidia GeForce Ion Graphics Drivers 270.61 Windows Vista/7 64-bit
This is the first WHQL-certified release from the Release 270 family of drivers (versions 270.xx to 274.xx). You can read more about this family of drivers on GeForce.com.
This driver package supports GeForce 6, 7, 8, 9, 100, 200, 300, 400, and 500-series desktop GPUs as well as ION desktop GPUs. This driver package also includes the 3D Vision Controller driver.
- Increases performance for GeForce 400 Series and 500 Series GPUs in several PC games vs. v266.58 WHQL drivers. The following are examples of some of the most significant improvements measured on Windows 7. Results will vary depending on your GPU and system configuration:
GeForce GTX 580:
- Up to 516% in Dragon Age 2 (SLI 2560x1600 8xAA/16xAF Very High, SSAO on)
- Up to 326% in Dragon Age 2 (1920x1200 8xAA/16xAF Very High, SSAO on)
- Up to 11% in Just Cause 2 (1920x1200 8xAA/16xAF, Concrete Jungle)
- Up to 11% in Just Cause 2 (SLI 2560x1600 8xAA/16xAF, Concrete Jungle)
- Up to 7% in Civilization V (1920x1200 4xAA/16xAF, Max settings)
- Up to 6% in Far Cry 2 (SLI 2560x1600 8xAA/16xAF, Max settings)
- Up to 5% in Civilization V (SLI 1920x1200 8xAA/16xAF, Max settings)
- Up to 5% in Left 4 Dead 2 (1920x1200 noAA/AF, Outdoor)
- Up to 5% in Left 4 Dead 2 (SLI 2560x1600 4xAA/16xAF, Outdoor)
- Up to 4% in H.A.W.X. 2 (SLI 1920x1200 8xAA/16xAF, Max settings)
- Up to 4% in Mafia 2 (SLI 2560x1600 AA on/16xAF, PhysX = High)
GeForce GTX 560 Ti:
- Up to 461% in Dragon Age 2 (SLI 1920x1200 8xAA/16xAF, Very High)
- Up to 241% in Dragon Age 2 (1920x1200 4xAA/16xAF, Very High)
- Up to 19% in Just Cause 2 (SLI 2560x1600 8xAA/16xAF, Concrete Jungle)
- Up to 13% in Just Cause 2 (1920x1200 4xAA/16xAF, Concrete Jungle)
- Up to 6% in Far Cry 2 (SLI 2560x1600 8xAA/16xAF, Max settings)
- Up to 5% in Call of Duty: Black Ops (1920x1200 noAA/AF, Jungle Map)
- Up to 5% in H.A.W.X. 2 (SLI 1920x1200 4xAA/16xAF, Max settings)
- Up to 4% in Call of Duty: Black Ops (SLI 2560x1600 4xAA/16xAF, Jungle Map)
- Up to 4% in Civilization V (1920x1200 noAA/AF, Max settings)
- Up to 4% in Left 4 Dead 2 (SLI 1920x1200 4xAA/16xAF, Outdoor)
- Up to 4% in Metro 2033 (SLI 1920x1200 4xAA/16xAF, PhysX on)
- This is a new feature in Release 270 and later drivers. NVIDIA Update keeps your PC up-to-date with the latest NVIDIA drivers by notifying you when a new driver is available and directing you to the driver on www.nvidia.com. When you install a Release 270 or later GeForce driver from www.nvidia.com, you will be presented with the option to install NVIDIA Update. Click here to learn more about NVIDIA Update.
Nvidia 3D Vision
- With Release 270 drivers, the 3D Vision Controller driver is now included with all GPU driver installations. This driver package includes v270.47 3D Vision Controller driver. Users are no longer required to install a separate 3D Vision Controller driver or CD driver. For more information, please view this knowledgebase article for more information.
- New features added to 3D Vision window mode
- Adds support for HDMI 1.4 3D TVs when using 3DTV Play software, including DirectX 9 games, Google Earth, and 3DVisionLive.com.
- 3D Vision window mode now works with Windows Aero enabled
- New Nvidia Control Panel option to toggle 3D Vision window mode on or off.
- Performance improvements
- DirectX 9 applications when using NVIDIA SLI
- Better performance using the in-game crosshair for Half-life 2, Left4Dead, and Left4Dead2
- Adds support for new 3D Vision Desktop LCD monitors: Tongfang LM2230W
- Adds support for new 3D Vision projectors: Acer X1261P, Acer X1261-3D, DepthQ HDs3D-1, NEC NP-V300X, Sanyo PDG-DXL2000
- Added support for new 3D Vision All In One PCs: Acer Aspire Z5673, Lenovo B520
- Added the following 3D Vision game profiles:
- Alice Madness Returns
- Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood
- Battle: Los Angeles
- Cars 2
- Crysis 2 (including multi-player demo)
- Dead Space 2
- Deep Black
- Dirt 3
- Dragon Age II
- Duke Nukem Forever
- Dungeon Defenders
- Dungeon Siege III
- Fable III
- Faxion Online
- Final Fantasy XIV
- Homefront (DirectX 9 and DirectX 10)
- Hunted: Demon’s Forge
- Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars
- Lego Universe
- Need for Speed World
- Oil Rush
- Portal 2
- Red Faction: Armageddon
- Richard Burns Rally
- Section 8: Prejudice
- Shift 2 Unleashed
- Shogun 2: Total War
- Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures
- Test Drive Unlimited 2
- The Sims Medieval
- Updated the following 3D Vision game profiles
- MX vs. ATV Reflex
- Monster Hunter Frontier Benchmark
- Adds 3D Vision Surround support when using 3D Vision monitors with built-in IR emitters
- Increase performance for GeForce 200 series, 400 Series and 500 Series GPUs in several DirectX 9 PC games vs. the latest Release 265 drivers. The following are examples of some of the most significant improvements measured on Windows 7 64-bit. Results will vary depending on your GPU and system configuration.
GeForce GTX 480 SLI in 3D Vision Surround:
- Up to 109% in Aliens vs. Predator (5760x1080 1xAA / 16xAF)
- Up to 107% in Burnout Paradise (5760x1080 2xAA / 16xAF)
- Up to 267% in Call of Duty Black Ops (5760x1080 2xAA / 16xAF)
- Up to 177% in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (5760x1080 2xAA / 16xAF)
- Up to 15% in Far Cry 2 DirectX 9 (5760x1080 2xAA / 16xAF)
- Up to 250% in Left4Dead2 (5760x1080 2xAA / 16xAF)
- Up to 159% in Need for Speed Shift 2 (5760x1080 2xAA / 16xAF)
- Adds support for applications using CUDA 4.0 features such as Unified Virtual Addressing (UVA) and GPUDirect™ v2.0.
- Installs HD Audio driver version 220.127.116.11
- Installs PhysX System Software to version 9.10.0514
- Supports the new GPU-accelerated features in Adobe CS5.
- Supports GPU-acceleration for smoother online HD videos with Adobe Flash 10.1. Learn more here.
- Supports the new version of MotionDSP's video enhancement software, vReveal, which adds support for HD output. NVIDIA customers can download a free version of vReveal that supports up to SD output here.
- Supports OpenCL 1.0 (Open Computing Language) for all GeForce 8-series and later GPUs.
- Supports OpenGL 3.3 for GeForce 8-series and later GPUs.
- Supports OpenGL 4.1 on GeForce 400 series and later GPUs.
- Supports single GPU and Nvidia SLI technology* on DirectX 9 and OpenGL.
- Supports GPU overclocking and temperature email@example.com; itoring by installing Nvidia System Tools software.
- Users without US English operating systems can select their language and download the International driver here.
GeForce 500 series:
GTX 550 Ti, GT 520, GTX 580, GTX 560 Ti, GTX 570, GTX 590
GeForce 400 series:
GT 430, GTX 460 SE, GTX 465, GTS 450, GTX 460, GT 420, GTX 480, GTX 470, GT 440
GeForce 300 series:
GT 330, 310, GT 320, GT 340, 315
GeForce 200 series:
GTX 280, GTX 285, GTX 260, GTS 240, GTS 250, GT 240, 205, G210, GTX 295, GT 230, 210, GTX 275, GT 220
GeForce 100 series:
G 100, GT 140, GT 120, GT 130
GeForce 9 series:
9200, 9100, 9800 GT, 9400, 9500 GS, 9500 GT, 9600 GS, 9800 GX2, 9600 GSO, 9600 GT, 9400 GT, 9300, 9300 GS, 9300 GE, 9800 GTX/GTX+
GeForce 8 series:
8800 Ultra, 8800 GT, 8400 GS, 8800 GS, 8800 GTS, 8200, 8800 GTS 512, 8100 / nForce 720a, 8800 GTX, 8600 GTS, 8300, 8600 GT, 8200 / nForce 730a, 8500 GT, 8300 GS, 8400, 8400 SE, 8600 GS
GeForce 7 series:
7150 / NVIDIA nForce 630i, 7025 / NVIDIA nForce 630a, 7100 GS, 7950 GX2, 7900 GTX, 7050 PV / NVIDIA nForce 630a, 7800 GS, 7300 GS, 7500 LE, 7300 SE / 7200 GS, 7650 GS, 7100 / NVIDIA nForce 630i, 7800 SLI, 7900 GS, 7600 GS, 7050 / NVIDIA nForce 610i, 7900 GT/GTO, 7300 LE, 7350 LE, 7600 GT, 7550 LE, 7600 LE, 7050 / NVIDIA nForce 630i, 7300 GT, 7100 / NVIDIA nForce 620i, 7950 GT, 7800 GTX
GeForce 6 series:
6150, 6250, 6800 GS/XT, 6200 A-LE, 6800 LE, 6800 XE, 6200 LE, 6800 GT, 6150 LE, 6800 XT, 6600 GT, 6150SE nForce 430, 6800 GS, 6150LE / Quadro NVS 210S, 6600 LE, 6500, 6100 nForce 400, 6100, 6600, 6600 VE, 6100 nForce 405, 6800, 6200, 6100 nForce 420, 6700 XL, 6800 Ultra, 6610 XL, 6200 TurboCache, 6200SE TurboCache
ION LE, ION
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: