Samsung SH-B123L Firmware SB04
- First of all, execute Check Firmware Version program and check drive name and OEM CODE installed on your computer, to see whether it is the same firmware as the one to be upgraded. Ex) Domestic Model SH-S182M (F/W Ver.: SB04, OEM Code: SB)
- One Click Firmware Upgrade that our company newly adopts is a program that can complete firmware upgrade just by running the execution file. When firmware upgrade is completed, the computer is automatically rebooted. So, save any data you are working on and close all programs before executing the upgrade.
- The firmware upgrade process of this company is organized so that the entire upgrade process is completed after the PC is automatically rebooted.
- Therefore, do not turn off the PC power supply by force while the upgrade is in progress.
- If the ODD does not operate normally after the firmware upgrade, normal use will be possible if you proceed with the firmware upgrade process again.
- When you encounter problems during the upgrade, please contact a Samsung Service Center. If your drive is still in warranty please contact your retailer first.
Improved Product performance.
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.