- First of all, execute Check Firmware Version program and check drive name and OEM CODE installed on your computer, to see whether it is the same firmware as the one to be upgraded. Ex) Domestic Model SH-S182M (F/W Ver.: SB04, OEM Code: SB)
- One Click Firmware Upgrade that our company newly adopts is a program that can complete firmware upgrade just by running the execution file. When firmware upgrade is completed, the computer is automatically rebooted. So, save any data you are working on and close all programs before executing the upgrade.
- The firmware upgrade process of this company is organized so that the entire upgrade process is completed after the PC is automatically rebooted.
- Therefore, do not turn off the PC power supply by force while the upgrade is in progress.
- If the ODD does not operate normally after the firmware upgrade, normal use will be possible if you proceed with the firmware upgrade process again.
- When you encounter problems during the upgrade, please contact a Samsung Service Center. If your drive is still in warranty please contact your retailer first.
Improved Product performance.
Alternative drivers to Samsung SH-B123A Firmware SB04: