ASRock ALiveXFire-eSATA2 R3.0 Bios 4.00
- Support for Socket AM2+ / AM2 processors: AMD Phenom™ FX / Phenom / Athlon 64 FX / Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core / Athlon X2 Dual-Core / Athlon 64 / Sempron processor
- AMD 480X CrossFire™ Chipset
- ATI™ SB600 Chipset
- AM3 CPU Ready!
- AMD LIVE!™ Ready
- Supports ATI™ CrossFire™
- Untied Overclocking : During Overclocking, FSB enjoys better margin due to fixed PCIE/ PCI Buses
- Supports Dual Channel DDR2 1066/800/667/533 (4 x DIMM slots) non-ECC, un-buffered memory, Max. capacity up to 16GB
- ASRock AM2 Boost: ASRock Patented Technology to boost memory performance up to 12.5%
- Hybrid Booster - ASRock Safe Overclocking Technology
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot with PCIE Switch card or 2 x PCI Express Graphics slots for ATI™ CrossFire™
- Supports PCIE Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
- 4 x SATAII 3.0 Gb/s, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1 and RAID 10), NCQ, AHCI and "Hot Plug" functions
- 2 x eSATAII 3.0 Gb/s connectors (shared with 2 SATAII ports), support RAID (RAID 0 and RAID 1), NCQ, AHCI and "Hot Plug" functions
- HDMI_SPDIF header, providing SPDIF audio output to HDMI VGA card, allows the system to connect HDMI Digital TV/projector/LCD devices
- Windows® Vista™ Premium 2008 Logo Ready
- Supports ASRock Instant Boot
- Supports Windows® XP Media Center Edition
- Free Bundle: 1 x USB bracket
- ASRock 6CH_eSATAII I/O: 2 eSATAII Ports, 2 ready-to-use USB Ports
- Patch ATI VGA card with 6GB system memory for win7.
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.