Asus Maximus IV GENE-Z Bios 0403
Maximus IV GENE-Z mATX gaming board with support for LucidLogix® Virtu™ switchable graphic technology.
- LGA1155 socket for 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ i7/Core™ i5/Core™ i3 Processors
- Intel® Z68 Express Chipset
- Dual DDR3 2200 (O.C.)
- Mem TweakIt - Dynamic timing adjustments, DRAM efficiency gauge
- ROG Connect with GPU TweakIt
- SupremeFX X-Fi 2 Built-in
- GameFirst / Intel Gb LAN
- Update Intel Raid Option ROM
- Improve DRAM compatibility
- Improve System stability
- Improve compatiblity with some Raid card model
- Increase IGD share memory size to 512MB
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.