ASRock 770DE3L Bios 1.10
- Phenom II X6 6-Core CPU Ready
- Supports ASRock UCC - Unlock CPU Core
- Solid Capacitor for CPU power
- Hyper Transport 5200 MT/s
- Supports Dual Channel DDR3 1800(OC)
- Supports ATI™ Quad CrossFireX™ and CrossFireX™
- PCIE Gigabit LAN
- Supports ASRock Instant Boot, Instant Flash, OC Tuner, IES, OC DNA, Multi-Speed Fan Control
- ErP / EuP Ready
- Free Software: CyberLink DVD Suite - OEM and Trial; Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi MB - Trial
- Update CPU code.
- Update LAN boot ROM.
Updating BIOS Procedures
- Download the BIOS package (WinZip format with .zip file extension). And close all programs.
- Unzip and save all files to the same directory of any storage location accessible by the host system. And you should see BIOSfilename.EXE, UCORESYS.SYS, UCOREVXD and UCOREW64.SYS.
- Click BIOSfilename.exe
- It shows a dialog icon to remind you to close other programs. Click "OK".
- After finishing upgrading the BIOS, it shows "Press Any key". Please press any key.
- Then it shows a dialog icon to remind you to restart the system. Click "Yes".
- After system restart, press
to enter the BIOS setup utility during boot up. In Exit menu, please select "Load Default Settings" and press to continue.
- Select "Exit Saving Changes" and press
to exit the BIOS setup utility.
- Now, system is booting up with new BIOS.
How do I check the BIOS version?
- The BIOS version can be found during system boot up.
- The BIOS version can be found in BIOS setup utility.
Update BIOS under Windows® Vista™ / Windows® 7
- Please right click BIOSfilename.exe
- Click "Run as administrator".
Notice: If you encounter problems while updating the new BIOS, DO NOT turn off your system since this corrupt BIOS might cause your system failed to boot up. Just repeat the process, and if the problem still persists, update the original BIOS file. If the Flash Memory Writer utility was not able to successfully update a complete BIOS file, your system may not be able to boot up. If this happens, your system will need service.
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: