ASRock X58 Extreme6 Bios 1.50
- ASRock DuraCap (2.5 x longer life time), 100% Japan-made high-quality Conductive Polymer Capacitors
- 6-Core CPU Ready
- Supports Triple Channel DDR3 2000(OC)
- Supports ATI™ Quad CrossFireX™,3-Way CrossFireX™ and CrossFireX™
- Supports NVIDIA® Quad SLI™,3-Way SLI™ and SLI™
- 2 x Front USB 3.0 ports, 4 x Rear USB 3.0 ports, 6 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s connectors, 2 x IEEE 1394 ports
- Dr. Debug, Smart Switch Design: Power/Reset/Clear CMOS Switch with LED
- Supports ASRock Instant Boot, Instant Flash, OC Tuner, IES, OC DNA, Good Night LED, Multi-Speed Fan Control, AIWI, APP Charger
- Combo Cooler Option (C.C.O.)
- 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC892 Audio Codec), THX TruStudio PRO™ and Premium Blu-ray audio support
- Free Software : CyberLink DVD Suite - OEM and Trial
- Free Bundle: 1 x Front USB 3.0 Panel, 1 x ASRock SLI_Bridge_2S Card, 1 x ASRock 3-Way SLI-2S2S Bridge Card
- ErP / EuP Ready
- Patch Promise FastTrak TX4650 PCIE RAID card.
Update BIOS under Windows Vista/7:
Step1: Please right click BIOSfilename.exe
Step2: Click "Run as administrator".
If you encounter problems while updating the new BIOS, DO NOT turn off your system since this corrupt BIOS might cause your system failed to boot up. Just repeat the process, and if the problem still persists, update the original BIOS file. If the Flash Memory Writer utility was not able to successfully update a complete BIOS file, your system may not be able to boot up. If this happens, your system will need service.