Home › Drivers › Other Devices
Apple TV Firmware 4.4.9A334v
iOS features an easy-to-use interface, amazing features, and rock-solid stability, and it is your Apple TV's foundation.
This is an updater for your Apple TV's firmware and it gives you the possibility to apply the latest firmware improvements to your device.
- Photo Stream
- View photos recently taken on your iOS device and pushed to your Photo Stream in iCloud.
- AirPlay Mirroring
- Wirelessly stream what's on your iPhone 4S or iPad 2 screen to your HDTV.
- National Hockey League
- Watch live games. View highlights, scores, and more.
- Wall Street Journal
- Watch up-to-date news, business commentary, and financial analysis from leading experts.
- New Slideshow themes
- Enjoy your photos on your HDTV with new slideshow themes: Photo Wall, Flip-up, Shifting Tiles.
- Added support for subtitles when available.
You can also download and install the AppleTV firmware directly from Apple by following these steps:
- Select Settings > General using your Apple Remote.
- Select Update Software. At this time your Apple TV checks to see if an update is available and a Download Now message should appear.
- Select Download Now to start the download process. When the update has finished downloading, an Update Now message should appear.
- To start the update process, select Update Now. During the update process, your Apple TV will conduct a restart which is followed by the Apple logo and a status bar. Note: On some TVs, the screen may display black for up to 15 minutes and the Apple TV may flash an amber light; this is expected behavior.
- Do not unplug your Apple TV during the update process.
- After the final restart, your Apple TV plays the opening video and returns to the main menu.
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: