ASRock A75M-HVS Bios 1.50
- Support for Socket FM1 100W processors
- AMD A75 Hudson D3 Chipset Supports Native 6 x SATA3, 4 x USB 3.0 Ports
- Supports Dual Channel DDR3 2400+(OC)
- Supports AMD Dual Graphics
- Dual VGA Output : D-Sub and HDMI
- Supports Blu-ray Stereoscopic 3D with HDMI 1.4a
- 5.1 CH HD Audio (VIA® VT1705 Audio Codec), Supports THX TruStudio™
- Supports XFast USB, XFast LAN, Graphical UEFI BIOS
- Supports APP Charger, SmartView
- Free Bundle : CyberLink MediaEspresso 6.5 Trial
- Not assign GPU share memory, when CPU does not have onboard APU.
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.