Home › Drivers › Networking
JMicron JMC25x/JMC26x Ethernet Controller Driver 0.0.33.3
The JMC25x/JMC26x is a single-chip PCI-Express Gigabit Ethernet Controller. The Ethernet function is compliant to IEEE 802.3 Media Access Controller, and IEEE 802.3u 1000BASE-T/100BASE-TX/ 10BASE-T. The MAC supports IPV4, IPV6, TCP, UDP checksum, segmentation task-offload, priority encoding and IEEE802.1Q VLAN features. It also supports Receive Side Scaling (RSS) to balance the loading for multiple CPUs. The Ethernet function supports remote wakeup (including AMD Magic Packet? and Microsoft? Wake-up frame) in both ACPI and APM (Advanced Power Management).
- Compliant with PCI Express Base Spec. Revision 1.1
- Integrated one-lane 2.5GHz PCI Express PHY
- Support multi-entry MSI and multi-vector MSI-X.
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, and IEEE 802.3ab
- Integrated 10/100/1000Mbps transceiver
- Support Auto Negotiation
- Support Wake-on-LAN
- Support Microsoft? NDIS 5, NDIS6 Checksum Offload (IPv4, IPv6, IP, TCP, UDP)
- Support Microsoft? NDIS 5, NDIS6 Transmit Segmentation Task-offload (Large/Giant send)
- Support Receive Side Scaling (RSS)
- Support IEEE 802.1P Layer 2 Priority Encoding
- Support IEEE 802.1Q VLAN insertion and removal
- Support jumbo frame
- Integrated switching regulator, and single 3.3V power source
- External 25MHz crystal
- 64-pin LQFP package
- Pin-to-pin compatible to JMC26x/JMC25x
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: