ASRock E350M1/USB3 Bios 1.50
- Standard Mini-ITX motherboard for Mini-ITX and Micro-ATX case
- AMD Dual-Core Processor E350/E350D
- AMD A50M Hudson M1 Chipset Supports 4 x Native SATA3 6Gb/s
- ASRock DuraCap (2.5 x longer life time), 100% Japan-made high-quality Conductive Polymer Capacitors
- Supports DDR3 1066, 2 DIMM slots, Max. capacity up to 16GB
- Integrated AMD Radeon HD 6310 graphics, DX11 class iGPU, Pixel Shader 5.0
- Multi VGA Output options: D-Sub, DVI-D and HDMI
- 2 x USB 3.0 Ports, 4 x SATA3 Connectors, 1 x eSATA3 Connector
- 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC892 Audio Codec)
- Supports ASRock XFast USB, XFast LAN, Graphical UEFI, Instant Boot, Instant Flash, Multi-Speed Fan Control, APP Charger, SmartView
- Free Software : CyberLink DVD Suite - OEM and Trial; Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi MB - Trial
- Fix Ubuntu 11.04 can not shut down issue.
Update BIOS under Windows Vista / Windows 7:
- Please right click BIOSfilename.exe
- Click "Run as administrator".
Note: If you encounter problems while updating the new BIOS, DO NOT turn off your system since this corrupt BIOS might cause your system failed to boot up. Just repeat the process, and if the problem still persists, update the original BIOS file. If the Flash Memory Writer utility was not able to successfully update a complete BIOS file, your system may not be able to boot up. If this happens, your system will need service.
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: