ASRock 880G Extreme3 Bios 2.10
- Phenom II X6 6-Core CPU Ready
- Supports UCC feature (Unlock CPU Core)
- ASRock DuraCap (2.5 x longer life time), 100% Japan-made high-quality Conductive Polymer Capacitors
- Supports Turbo 50 Technology
- Supports ATI™ Quad CrossFire™, 3-Way CrossFireX™, CrossFireX™ and Hybrid CrossFireX™
- Integrated AMD Radeon HD 4250 graphics, DX10.1 Class iGPU, Shader Model 4.1, Max. shared memory 512MB
- 1 x eSATAIII connector, 6 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s connectors, 2 x USB 3.0 ports, 2 x IEEE 1394 ports
- Supports ASRock Instant Boot, Instant Flash, OC DNA, OC Tuner, IES, Multi-Speed Fan Control
- 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection, DAC with 110dB dynamic range (VIA® VT2020 Audio Codec) , Premium Blu-ray audio support
- ErP/EuP Ready
- Free Software: CyberLink DVD Suite - OEM and Trial; Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi MB - Trial
- Update CPU code to support AM3+ CPU.
Update BIOS under Windows Vista / Windows 7:
- Please right click BIOSfilename.exe
- Click "Run as administrator".
Note: If you encounter problems while updating the new BIOS, DO NOT turn off your system since this corrupt BIOS might cause your system failed to boot up. Just repeat the process, and if the problem still persists, update the original BIOS file. If the Flash Memory Writer utility was not able to successfully update a complete BIOS file, your system may not be able to boot up. If this happens, your system will need service.
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: