Asus P9X79 PRO Bios 0802
All-New Digital Power Control for both CPU and DRAM：Absolute Performance on Intel X79 Platform
- Dual Intelligent Processors 3 with New DIGI+ Power Control
- Support for up to 64GB of system memory with an 8-DIMM design
- UEFI BIOS - Full-scale performance tuning with easy BIOS Interface
- USB BIOS Flashback - Easy, worry-free USB BIOS Flashback
- Quad-GPU SLI and Quad-GPU CrossFireX Support!
- Power eSATA 6Gb/s Ready - 2X faster with fully charged power
- Intel® LAN Support - Faster Transfer Speed
- Enable UEFI driver support for added on cards.
- BIOS will show "All Core" before "Target Frequency" if Turbo Boost is working under All Core mode.
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: