Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime TF201 Firmware 126.96.36.199
Eee Pad Transformer Prime TF201, Paired and Primed to Perfection
- Metallic spun finish design that’s only 8.3mm slim and 586g light
- Nvidia Tegra 3 Quad-core CPU for excellent multitasking, 1080P Full HD video playback and 3D games
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich OS with Adobe Flash support and over 500,000 downloadable applications on the Android Market
- Full QWERTY keyboard with touchpad and USB port, while also extending the battery to 18 hours when combined with the mobile dock
- Ultra-wide 178 viewing angle and ultra bright Super IPS+ panel protected by scratch resistant Corning Gorilla Glass
- MicroSD Card Reader, Micro HDMI port and 8G life time ASUS Webstorage space for easy sharing & expandability
- 8MP rear auto-focus camera with LED flash, back-illuminated CMOS sensor and large aperture design to clearly capture every moment
Eee Pad Transformer Prime TF201 Firmware: V188.8.131.52 Only for DE SKU (Android 4.0.3)
Steps of Update:
- Check SW version of your Eee Pad Transformer Prime TF201*
- Download Eee Pad Transformer Prime TF201 Firmware: V184.108.40.206 Only for DE SKU and Update version of SOP (From “Manual” Item)
- Firmware update cannot do *SKU conversion* and downgrade version.
- Wrong SKU may cause update failure, You can only update your SW version on the Same SKU
*How to check SW version of your Eee Pad Transformer Prime TF201?
- Path: [Settings]-->[About tablet]-->Build number
- Example: You should be able to see the build number WW_epad-9.X.X.X_2012xxxx, where “WW” means SKU.
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: