Eee Pad Transformer Prime TF201, Paired and Primed to Perfection
- Metallic spun finish design that’s only 8.3mm slim and 586g light
- Nvidia Tegra 3 Quad-core CPU for excellent multitasking, 1080P Full HD
video playback and 3D games
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich OS with Adobe Flash support and over
500,000 downloadable applications on the Android Market
- Full QWERTY keyboard with touchpad and USB port, while also extending
the battery to 18 hours when combined with the mobile dock
- Ultra-wide 178 viewing angle and ultra bright Super IPS+ panel protected
by scratch resistant Corning Gorilla Glass
- MicroSD Card Reader, Micro HDMI port and 8G life time ASUS Webstorage
space for easy sharing & expandability
- 8MP rear auto-focus camera with LED flash, back-illuminated CMOS sensor
and large aperture design to clearly capture every moment
Unlock Device App: Unlock boot loader (Only works with TF201 ICS OS)
- Only suitable for Andriod4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich OS version.
- Before you download, install, and use the Unlock Device App you
acknowledge and assume complete risk to the quality and performance of this
App, including but not limited to the following: once you activate the App
you will not be able to recover your ASUS product (“Original Product”) back
to original locked conditions; the Original Product with the activated App
will not be deemed the Original Product; the Revised Product will no longer
be covered under the warranty of the Original Product; the software of
Revised Product will no longer be deemed the software of the Original
Product and can no longer receive ASUS software updates; your purchased
digital content may also be affected.
You also acknowledge ASUS does not guarantee service satisfaction to any
Revised Product, including events involving paid service requested by you to be
performed to the Revised Product.
Furthermore, such repaired Revised Product will not be covered under the
warranty of the Original Product; the software of the repaired Revised Product
will not be deemed the software of the Original Product and will not receive
ASUS software updates.
It is strongly advised that you avoid activating this App unless you fully
understand and accept the risks that may arise.
This tool now only works with TF201 ICS. It won’t work on other devices or
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System.
We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
You can check back regularly for the latest updates at TechSpot's Drivers section or stop by our homepage for the best daily coverage of PC technology news on the Web.