Home › Drivers › Networking
Cisco Linksys E4200 Firmware 1.0.05
Maxium Performance Dual-Band N Router (E4200)
- Simultaneous Dual-Band N (2.4 & 5 GHz)
- Gigabit Ethernet 4-port switch
- Maximum speed up to 300 + 450 Mbps
- USB port for shared storage
- Built-In UPnP AV media server
- The safest way to perform the firmware upgrade is to use a wired computer.
- DO NOT power cycle the Router during the firmware upgrade process.
- Added Enabled/Disabled feature for Wi-Fi Protected Setup in the web configuration
- Added WPS lockdown feature
- Fixed Linux kernel IPv6 fragment identification remote Denial-of-Service vulnerability
- Fixed Router cannot get a WAN IP address form some ISP
- Fixed Internet Access Policy issue when disabling Parental Control
- Fixed some minor bugs
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.