Plextor PX-708A/UF Firmware 1.12
- Improved writing quality on TDK CD-R media
- Close all running applications, including antivirus.
- Remove any inserted discs from the drive.
- Download the file to a specified location.
- Launch the executable.
- A reboot may be required to complete the installation.
If you are updating the PX-708UF, please use the USB2.0 port instead of the IEEE1394 (Firewire port) to avoid data corruption.
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.