Home › Drivers › Networking
Marvell Yukon Ethernet Controller Driver 18.104.22.168
This package contains the following software components:
- NDIS5.1 Miniport Driver version 22.214.171.124 for Windows XP/Server 2003 (32 bit)
- NDIS5.1 Miniport Driver version 126.96.36.199 for Windows XP/Server 2003 (64 bit)
- NDIS6 Miniport Driver version 188.8.131.52 for Windows Vista/Server 2008 (32 bit)
- NDIS6 Miniport Driver version 184.108.40.206 for Windows Vista/Server 2008 (64 bit)
- NDIS6.2 Miniport Driver version 220.127.116.11 for Windows 7 (32 bit)
- NDIS6.2 Miniport Driver version 18.104.22.168 for Windows 7/Server 2008R2 (64 bit)
- The driver installation package contains the Marvell NDIS Miniport Driver for the Marvell Yukon Ethernet Controller.
- This README file explains how to install the driver installation package on a system running one of the following operating systems:
- Windows XP/Server 2003 (x86), Windows XP/Server 2003 (x64), Windows
Vista/Server 2008 (x86), Windows Vista/Server 2008 (x64), Windows 7 (x86),
Windows 7/Server 2008R2 (x64)
- NOTE: Make sure that Windows is installed with the latest Service Packs and updates.
- On plug & play Windows versions, the adapter is found, identified, and
configured automatically. Cancel all operating system attempts to install
the driver automatically.
- NOTE: To install the driver, you must be logged in as a user with administrative rights.
If you should encounter any problems with your driver installation package, please re-read the instructions above and the documentation supplied with the operating system carefully.
Additionally, refer to your system event log file (using the Event Viewer), and check it for entries from the Marvell NDIS Miniport Driver. If your particular problem is not listed or the error persists, please send your system event log file to our technical support.
For further information, please contact support.
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: